9:30-10:30 Studio & Zoom Amy
9:30-10:30 Outdoors Dawn
9:00-10:15 Studio & Zoom Amy, Dawn or Teena
Level 1.5 – 2
5:30-6:30 Outdoors & Zoom Teena or Amy
|Later Evening||Basics & Beyond
7:00-8:00 Studio & Zoom Amy
After a long shavasana In studio Yoga classes are resuming as well as yoga outdoors and via zoom!
- In studio & outdoor classes are limited to 9 students and 1 teacher. Min 6 Max 9
- Sign-up is a MUST. Please sign-up for all 4 classes for the class you want in the session (except Saturday which can be taken individually). This is an added safety feature so the same group of yogis are in class together for all 4 classes, forming a ‘yoga bubble’.
- No drop-ins at this time.
- Zoom classes are drop-in/come and go as you please or sign-up for a 4 week session.
Cleanliness is next to goddessness:
- Hand sanitizer will be outside the yoga studio and needs to be used before entering the studio.
- The studio floor, entrance & bathroom are cleaned Every class. Please help us minimize this by taking your pee break at home 🙂
- Yoga props are no longer available to borrow. Having a yoga prop set (bolster, belt, blanket, 2 blocks & eye pillow) is highly recommended. There are prop kits for sale. Inquire if you want one.
- Lots of space will be available between mats.
- Please sign up, it is important!
- Space is limited and we need to know who is coming to class and/or requires a Zoom class link
Studio / Outdoor 4 class session = $45.00 AND/OR Saturday Yoga Mix = $12.00/class
Zoom 4 class session = $30.00
Zoom drop-in $9.00/class
Yoga Class Descriptions
Slow Flow / Gentle Flow– Move slowly and deliberately through sequences of refined postures and breathing techniques to focus attention and free our minds from the busyness of everyday life. In this class we work on strength, flexibility and movement through standing, balance, floor and twisting postures. These classes are suitable for all levels, especially for students wanting a slower paced class with posture modifications.
Core Yoga / Beyond the Basics– Foundational poses are taught with focus on the core and the finer points of alignment while linking the basic mechanics of the poses to breath. A moderately paced flow class with some challenging poses added into the mix to enhance strength, balance and flexibility. This class will leave you feeling stronger, longer, and calmer. Suitable for experienced beginners and students wanting a more challenging class. Modifications and challenges are offered accordingly.
Basics & Beyond Yoga– poses are taught with focus on the finer points of alignment while linking the basic mechanics of the poses to breath. A moderately paced flow class with some challenging poses added into the mix to enhance strength, balance and flexibility. This class will leave you feeling stronger, longer, and calmer. Suitable for all levels, especially for experienced beginners and intermediate students. Modifications and challenges are offered accordingly.
Yoga Mix– the style of yoga taught and teacher will vary each class offering the student the chance to experience something new. come on, take a chance! All yoga is good 🙂Questions? Get in Touch!