Covid-19 Policies & What to Expect
- By appointment ONLY. Please arrive 10 mins before your apt and wait in your vehicle to be waved in or called/texted.
- Locked Door Policy – the door will remain locked until your apt time.
- Masks (therapists) – therapist MUST wear masks anytime we can not maintain 6ft from you.
- Masks (clients) – high risk clients and those with a chronic cough MUST wear a mask
- Covid-19 pre-screening – you will be sent an electronic pre-screening 12 hours before your apt and then asked again as you enter the clinic.
- Clean / disinfecting – the wellness centres are using Canadian approved disinfectants and are following a rigid schedule of cleaning/disinfecting of all high contact surfaces on a very regular basis.
Let me dedicate my life today
to the care of those who come my way.
Let me touch each one with healing hands
for the gentle art for which I stand.
Let the divine force flow from me to you
let our energy and spirit renew.
And then tonight when day is done
let me rest in peace if I helped only one.
Over the past 14 years, we have enjoyed helping clients of all ages and physical abilities find relief from pain, ease tight muscles, and recover from injury. We take pride in giving quality professional service in a calming environment. We would be happy to talk to you about the treatment(s) that may be most helpful for you. We invite you to contact us by phone or email.
An acupuncturist is a complementary health practitioner who takes a holistic approach to the maintenance of health and the management of disease. An acupuncturist inserts ultra-fine, sterile, one-time use needles into acupuncture points that trigger the body’s natural healing process. Acupuncture should not hurt and will rarely feel sharper than a pin prick. Learn more about it.
The Bowen Technique is a holistic approach to pain relief and healing that uses light non-invasive soft tissue and fascial release techniques, enabling the body to restore balance and heal. Learn how Bowen can help you.
Massage is a therapeutic treatment that uses specific hands-on techniques to help: manage acute & chronic pain, rehabilitate injuries, aid circulation, support the immune system, reduce stress & anxiety, and promote health & wellness. Learn more about therapeutic, acupressure, and hot stone massage.
Hatha Yoga is an ancient system of physical postures, breathing techniques, and meditation/relaxation promoting unity of self. Start on the path to a healthy body and peaceful mind – Join Yoga!
I offer classes for all ages and abilities. Learn more about my Yoga classes.Yoga Classes
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo F Buscaglia